About Us

My photo
Tequesta, Florida, United States
We are retirees who love to travel the world. Since 2000, we have been to Austria, China, London, Paris, Bankok, Canada's Maritime Provinces, The Netherlands, and sea to shining sea of the US. We have lived in Florida since 1980, have 3 children and 5 grands. Life is Good!

Monday, January 5, 2009

January 4th was the first Sunday of the New Year. In the 28 years we have lived here and worshipped at First Presbyterian Church in North Palm Beach, we have had the piper come, enter our sanctuary, and play Amazing Grace. It is our reminder that we have ties to the Presbyterian Church of Scotland. In addition, we sing a John Calvin hymn on this first Sunday, and we celebrate communion. Wow! What an inspirational way to start the new year!

2 comments:

Joan said...

There is nothing like the bagpipes. Have a great day. Love Joan

BlueRidge Boomer said...

I miss you guys.....I stay in touch with the "girls" via phone and i sort'a promised Ranger Tom I'd do some volunteer(sp)work...so far my job has not been a victim to the budget cuts.......see ya this summer.......LindaMay