Daughter Robbie and husband Bill.
Steve & his Mom
One of my fellow bloggers mentioned thankful Thursday. What a great idea, in addition to the time of thanks to God during my quiet time. I'm so grateful that our daughter and her family live only 3 hours away. While the children are at the busy, busy stage, we still get to see them frequently and watch them grow. Their parents sacrifice in order to send them to Lakeland Christian School where they are getting a premium education as well as rock solid values.
I'm grateful that my daughter and the kids will be coming early for Thanksgiving to give me a hand with preparation as well as lots of love and fun. Our son and wife in Atlanta can't join us this year because Jen is on-call at her work, but I am grateful they have wonderful jobs and love what they do.
I'm grateful for Bob - his support and the laughter and fun he brings to my life. I could go on and on. I'm going to spend the $25 for the "Life is Good" tee shirt.
Thanks Linda for the inspiration!


2 comments:
It's only when we take time to think about it you realise we have so much to be thankful for. Love Joan
Your welcome...I loved it! Your getting better!!
Post a Comment