About Us
- Roaming Retirees
- Tequesta, Florida, United States
- We are retirees who love to travel the world. Since 2000, we have been to Austria, China, London, Paris, Bankok, Canada's Maritime Provinces, The Netherlands, and sea to shining sea of the US. We have lived in Florida since 1980, have 3 children and 5 grands. Life is Good!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Home Sweet Home
When I downloaded today's pix, I found one of the snow we experienced in NC the last week. It doesn't seem real now. This morning, I took a walk on the trail across from the beach. It's about 1.5 miles, but I only walked for 20 minutes. Must work my way up to walking the whole trail in about 45 minutes. I had to cross the street to show you what awaits us every day. Sad to confess: we don't go as often as we should.
The joke the whole time in NC was we would stay in NC until hurricane season was over. HAHA We didn't know until this morning that Hurricane Paqloma would pass to our south. Bob has removed all the shutters, so who knows what's next?
We have a wine& cheese "meeting" tonight for bartenders at the Maltz theater (will do anything for free food, drink, and theater. Sun. we man the theater booth at the Little Italy Festival in Palm Beach Gardens for 2 hours after church. Hmmmm wonder what that might get us????? A sunburn????
I'm having trouble with these posts. Don't know if it's the slow dial-up here at home, of I have inadvertantly changed something. I'll try the wifi at the library and see if that helps. As I said in the beginning, this takes a lot of cussing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(27)
-
▼
November
(13)
- The season is upon us.
- Happy Thanksgiving! May your stuffing be tasty M...
- Thanksgiving celebrations
- Things are cool!
- Last night the Endeavor was launched successfully...
- Daughter Robbie and husband Bill. Steve ...
- Aunt Elsie Pix would not load last night.
- Veterans Day
- This mural on one of the buildings in West Jeffer...
- A busy, but fun Sunday afternoon
- Home Sweet Home
- November 5 milestones...
- Lesson 1: NEVER TRAVEL THE FIRST WEEKEND IN NOVEMB...
-
▼
November
(13)



1 comment:
Ohhhhh!!! Do those pictures bring back memories!!!! Had another week of Indian Summer up here......high in the low 70's...but, i think it should be over this weekend...back to the cool temps!! Enjoy the sand...I'll think of you while tracking thru the snow!!! Linda
Post a Comment